Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Less Ice Cream, More Exercise

We have been crazy sick around here for the last two weeks – starting with me. I have sure learned that mom is NOT allowed to be sick! It really, really, really sucks. So we basically never left the house and I haven’t even been able to blog! Gotta say I missed it. But that’s okay, Jenelle’s always here for a good pick me-up. Yesterday while sitting on the toilet, she patted her chubby bare thighs, jiggled them around a bit, and declared with obvious pleasure:

“Hey Mama! My legs are BIG. Like yours!”

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad everyone is better, me too on the ice cream/exercise thing.

Raina said...

that is too funny! The good news is your legs only look big to someone small. You DO NOT have big legs!
I'm glad your feeling better, although I think it just came downwind to my house. :(

Janelle. said...

Aren't kids just great? Jenelle is hilarious!There must be a lot to blog about with your two, seriously. I Can't wait for the talking stage.

Hannah said...

Oh, I love kids! At least she's saying these things to you and not to strangers, right? ha ha!

By the way, I just read your previous post (things you've learned from your kids) to my mom because it was so funny. I can relate to so many of them!! Thanks for all the laughs

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes. . . . So nice that she's enjoying the jiggle.