Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Weekend Ever

Talk about blogging delinquents! I suppose that's what happens when Alisha paints as much as she does--I would expect this to continue for some time. Another side-effect is that you get me blogging instead of her, which isn't good for anybody. Regardless, here we go.

Last weekend, Shaun, Janelle and Preston (note the A in the name to avoid confusion in the rest of the post) came to visit us. Shaun and I go almost as far back as Alisha and I go, so that's saying something. They live in California, unfortunately, but I'm convinced that's not permanent. Regardless, we had a fantastic time with their visit. We had a blow-up bed in our living room, 3 little ones cruising around, played games, chatted well into the night--you know, the sorts of things that friends do. Jenelle finally returned Shaun's love (when we all lived in Utah she was scared to death of him), Preston loved us (he doesn't like strangers) and Meri, of course, loved the new faces. Here's a little taste of the fun that was had:


And here's a little something for Shaun, because he was giving me a hard time about not posting anything of their visit yet. Here's your boy, in all his pink sparkly glory for all of the world to see:

Let this stand as a warning to any of you with boys who want us to babysit. I only know girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun. cute jammas preston!