Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All Tied Up

You know how sometimes you just want to tie your kids up? Just kidding, what a horrible thing to say - who would ever want to do a thing like that? And what's more, who would actually do it?



And this is her, "I'm a scary monster" face with monster hands included, in case it wasn't immediately obvious:













On second thought, it might not have been the smartest idea to teach her how to tie me up. That's one of those things that could come back to bite me, or an unfortunate babysitter, sometime in the not-so-distant future. But she did have fun taking the picture by herself (with me trying to keep myself in the picture as she moved it all around).










Don't even ask what the stuffed animals did to deserve this kind of treatment. Especially the poor hanging monkey.












Then when that fun had run its course, we moved on to create these breathtaking masterpieces:


So there you go daddy. This is what we do all day while you're at work (or at least it's what we do while Meri is taking an awesomely long nap and I'm avoiding any and all housework with amazing skill)!

6 comments:

Dalynn said...

LOVE this! I especially love Jenelle's picture taking skillz - with a Z.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Jon's dad has 3 brothers . . . . and they actually DID tie up the babysitter. Yipes. They also caught the kitchen on fire . . . . but in that instance - no witnesses. Anyway - looks like you're busy having fun over there! Fun for Coop to check in on you via blog as well.

Jen said...

You are such a fun mom. I need to take a lesson from you on how to keep toddlers busy. Mine mostly just keep me busy.

Hannah said...

What fun!! Being a kid is the best...and being a mom of fun kids is even better!

Raina said...

you let her tie you up? You're awesome! I love her monster face. That has me laughing! I love it.

JJ said...

All tied up, that sounds like the poor Trail Blazers game lately. Too bad, they were really rolling for a while, but without being able to endure to the end you just can’t have a shot at the title. GO JAZZ :D