Thursday, January 31, 2008

Alisha's Art (REALLY) on the Interwebs!

I'm pleased to announce (again) that Alisha's website is up and running (again). We kinda had to do it all over again (again), but live and learn, right? It should be a much better format now (again). There will still be changes for sure (again), as Alisha still hasn't seen or approved it. But I wanted to let everyone know that it's there (again), and shouldn't even cause your computer to crash or anything if you click on it. So that's nice.

www.alishabwhitman.com

Thanks for all of your support. It means a lot to us. Again.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

My only question is: How do I get a hold of one? These are awesome! Great Job on the website Cooper!

Anonymous said...

I tried - it didn't link. oops?

Cooper said...

Thanks, Kristen.

And Marzee--did you try left-clicking? Just kidding. It should work, I'm not sure why it didn't. Keep trying.

Josh n Betsie said...

HOLY COW! Alisha you are amazing.