Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ready for show biz

So this is what a house full of girls is all about:












They play dress up all the time on their own. In this case, I suggested it to distract from a traumatizing owie, or scraped knee. And it worked - not sure how much longer I'll get away with tricks like that. Usually when they dress up on their own Meri gets a necklace and purse and walks around waving bye-bye to everyone. Jenelle however, is a ham. Doesn't she look like some crazy old lady (with 10 cats) out to celebrate with some friends? All she's missing is the flourescent pink lip stick. I'll have to look into finding some for her. However, as I make fun of her ... does this apple really fall that far from the tree?












Just scary really. Our kids really have no chance of ever being cool.
Oh and as a bonus pic that I couldn't resist adding, guess which of the four of us this is:

6 comments:

Cooper said...

Wow. Thanks. Now we have to move.

Great post.

Jen said...

That is hilarious! I wish my mother in law EVER took a picture of Jon, then I could totally embarass him and poor Coop would not be alone! It's all super cute~

Raina said...

I think you are so fun for posting the old pictures! And, Janelle may be a little upset in the future when she sees what you have done. She is quite the diva!

Hannah said...

Oh so so funny. Jenelle looks fabulous! How fun! Is that last picture who I think it is?!?

Bobbi said...

You can't move away from the world wide web, buddy!

Bryant and Chelsea said...

I can't stop laughing. I had to show Bryant this one. But unfortunately I know all to well about "the apple not falling far from the tree". I'm afraid our kids will be just like that. And then they'll look at me and go "oh crap!" I'm my mother. Love the pictures. The more I read your blog, the more I'm impressed by your mothering abilities. Your such a great mom! I love this post.