Friday, May 30, 2008

What do you think?

How do you like our new look? We had so much fun doing it! It gave Cooper something to work on when he was out of work to keep him looking busy at like noon on a Friday, and gave me a chance to have fun with photoshop! Plus I just love any excuse to show more pictures. I'm nearly as bad as the girlies - one of their all time favorite things to do is look at themselves on the computer. I feel the same way, except for I'd prefer not to look at myself but at them. Anyway, I ramble and it's Friday night meaning I should be paying attention to my husband. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions to improve it! I kinda worry that with the pattern and all the pics at the top it's a bit too busy. Hopefully not. Anyway, have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh very cute! I'm glad you included the pic of Jenelle wrapped up in tape. It's a favorite of mine!!

Mandy said...

Looks great!

Raina said...

I love the new look. I LOVE blue, and the design looks similar to my favorite fabric designer. Great taste! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. It's way cute!

Kristen said...

its really fun, great job!! I love it.

Jen said...

Super cute. I keep thinking of changing mine up, I will have to pick your brain.........you did awesome. I love the header.