Friday, May 02, 2008

Sound tempting to anyone?

Anybody in need of exciting weekend plans??
How about this:
I'm excited. Meredith can't even find the words to describe her excitement. Jenelle will be rolling around in it for pure joy, and Cooper ... about now he's wishing we had a house-full of boys, instead of princesses. In fact, looking at this massive pile of mulch (it looks small in the picture, but don't let that fool you), makes me actually consider having like 10 kids. For one, it would mean I'd basically be pregnant for the next 10+ years, which apart from all the down sides, means I would get a doctor's note excusing me from back-breaking labor such as this. And additionally, they would all grow up to be happy little helpers, wanting nothing more than to spend their weekends doing whatever we wished, and loving being covered in expensive animal poo.
So again, if you're bored tomorrow, you know where we'll be - from sunup until sundown. Any takers?

6 comments:

shaun said...

If you wanna fly me into town for the weekend I will move the entire pile of poop for you. Have fun.

Kristen said...

yeah...good luck with that :) Just think of all the bonding time!

Anna-Kare said...

We've got a pile that looks just like that at our house.....sigh.... I wonder who will get their's moved first. I'm betting on you!

Mandy said...

Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

Hannah said...

he he he, can't wait to hear about it! That's what you get for having a yard :)

Raina said...

Ok.. I'm cracking up at this. I think the staying pregnant idea isn't too bad. I hate the shoveling, moving, hauling, sweating, and back breaking work moving smelly mulch brings. Not that pregnancy is all fun, but this is just pure misery! Keep up the good work Cooper!