Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So sorry...

I have officially become the worst blogger of all time, as I haven't posted in over a week. It's utterly pathetic, as I'm sure you all can agree. Unfortunately, it won't be getting any better for a while. School's pretty intense right now, so I have very little time. Plus, the free time I do have, well... I'm having way too much fun with the little one and her mom to waste time going on campus to use the internet. Hopefully after this semester is over I will be back to my old blogging self, but then there's Winter semester, which promises to be just as busy. Yeah. I'm excited.

Don't worry though, the real reason you all visit here--pictures of Jella--will not stop. We will continue to add pictures to her album as much as possible. There's well over 150 now.

Later!

9 comments:

Cicada said...

Coop. Geez! Wha'd you quit IS for, then? I can't see you at work, I can't see you on the blog... My life is basically crap.

daltongirl said...

Coop, I admit that I have been sorely disappointed in you. Mostly because every time I've checked your blog in the last couple of weeks, I've had to look at stinking Alex Trebek's Chia Head.

But that photo of Jella goes a long, long way toward mending our relationship. Darling. Absolutely darling.

Cooper said...

C: I know. I don't talk to any Canadians anymore. I'm now an uncultured loser. It's sad.

SM: Nearly 3 months! She's perfect!

DG: You know, Father-in-Law said the same thing. Minus the brilliant Chia Head characterization. Although I didn't do anything partly because I thought it was funny that Alex would be the first thing anyone saw for a week or so, I'm glad our relationship is on the upswing.

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I checked your blog, and I was surprised to see that you quit IS! HOLY GUACAMOLE! I never thought I'd see the day. (Okay, maybe I thought I'd see the day around the month of April, but not in November!) Well, I am sure it's just as well. You probably have enough to do.

Sincerely, Davisa Head

P.S. Your baby has a big fat Coop grin! She's a cutie patutie!

gumball said...

how about the longhorns, huh?

UT vs. USC: what's the spread according to you?

I hope the semesters ends well for you.

Happy Holidays (Kwannahkusmas)

Cicada said...

Cooooooooop? Cooooooooooooooooooop? Come baaaaaaaaaaaack!

gumball said...

on my blog, i have a special "all your base" google video just for you.

Cicada said...

Coop, I was thinking about you and how much you are missed today. I'd like some update on your life. What's your email address? Mine is myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com. Please send update or create a new blog post with pictures and news.

gumball said...

I have just read and signed the online petition: "FIFA World Cup: Flopping Penalty and Concurrent Replay" hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/fifaexec/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.