Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The girls' top playlists (we've heard these all a few million times)

Jell's weekday favorites:
1. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by the Beatles
2. Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles
3. Sail Away by Enya
4. La Bamba from the August Rush soundtrack (Great movie by the way, with great music)
5. I Pray, I Borrow (actually titled Break) in August Rush
6. Loathing (her favorite part is when she says "blonde") from Wicked (although really, anything from Wicked will do)
7. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
8. A Whole New World from Aladdin (or of course, any princess song)
9. Hoje a Noite Nao Tem Luar by Legiao Urbana (I don't have any idea either, it's some Portugese song Coop sings her at night)

Jell's favorites for Sundays, naptimes, and nigh-nighs:
1. A Child's Prayer
2. I Feel My Savior's Love
3. Give Said the Little Stream
4. Called to Serve
5. Love One Another (Portugese preferrably, English is kind of acceptable if you can't do better)
6. I Am A Child of God
7. Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
8. I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus
9. I Lived in Heaven

Meri's favorites, she's not as particular:
1. Twinkle Twinkle
2. Skin-a-marink-a-dink-a-dink
3. I Am A Child of God
4. Popcorn Popping
5. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Dah by the Beatles
6. Anything Princess
7. Anything from Wicked
8. I Am Like A Star
9. ABCs
10. Hush Little Baby

No comments: