Saturday, April 09, 2011

Lovin' daddy

The kids and I left on a wonderful vacation for spring break (more on that later) but I meant to post this before we left. While I was running around getting us ready to leave on Monday, J and then later M took over my gmail chat with daddy. I thought this was too cute and had to share it. They love to use the hearts and smilies that you'll just have to imagine there. See if you can tell when M took over :) :
me: ile miss you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
9:35 AM much
Cooper: oh, man, I'm going to miss you!
you'll be having so much fun with nana though!
9:36 AM me: ime nirlley crying
Cooper: oh, don't cry! really! you're going to have so much fun!
make sure nana brings her computer, and we'll skype lots!
9:39 AM me: i know bate there with out you will knot biy to gether
9:40 AM Cooper: you're right. we won't be together. But you will be home on Friday, and I'll see you then. And in the meantime, you will have SO MUCH FUN!!!
:D
9:41 AM me: ile cry for so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so long
9:43 AM Cooper: no, just think of all the fun you'll have and you'll be happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
9:45 AM me: i know but you youst play with me ander the woter
9:47 AM Cooper: I love playing with you in the pool! We'll do it together soon. In the summer, for sure. Nana and Mommy will have so much fun with you this week in the pool.
9:51 AM me: daer daddy i <3 u
9:52 AM hhghbvghbvfgbngbgggggggf
Cooper: I love you too, girlies!
9:54 AM me: :) :) :) :) :) :'(
9:56 AM Cooper: B-)
9:57 AM me: feet
ykjfyhhkjkhglkjnkjh
Cooper: feet?
me: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
9:58 AM Cooper: wow.
that's a lot of m's!
me: me
hjghjkbmghjkjjhujmn
0123456789-*+/=
9:59 AM ***************************************kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Cooper: you're really going crazy there!
:-o
10:00 AM me: ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------------------------**************************************////////////////////////////////////////////////========================

1 comment:

Anna Collett said...

I love when Meri types!! And Jelly is just as dramatic as ever. I can't wait to see the pictures from spring break!