Tuesday, March 02, 2010

AGAIN!

Hello, all! I know you'd all rather hear from Alisha, but I worry she won't post this, and it NEEDS to be posted.

Some of you may remember this post from September (http://coopedup.blogspot.com/2009/09/never-ceases-to-amaze.html)--I think it was the last time I posted. It was the first time she had a painting accepted into the Watercolor Society of Oregon (WSO) fall show. Well now I'm posting to say that she just got accepted into the WSO Spring show! The accepted painting is "The River's Dance:"


It blows me away that with all we have going on in our lives, she still finds the time to be incredibly talented!

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

That is truly amazing. . . I couldn't even keep my house clean when I only had two, let alone paint works of art! Congrats! I really like this one.

Melissa and Dave said...

Great job! You are so talented :)

Lyndsey said...

She is amazing. I can't believe that this talent all came from all those scraps of paper on our dorm room floor!

Katie Briggs said...

Congratulations, Alisha! It's beautiful!

Hannah Holt said...

Wahoo!