Thursday, December 02, 2010

Art website

Coop made me a new-and-improved website for my artwork. It's so wonderfully nice how he does these things for me because I'm totally hopeless when it comes to computers, as some of you probably know. Basically it's a miracle I can blog on my own. My most embarrassing moment was in 8th grade when idiot that I am I thought I looked around for a button/switch to turn on my computer in a computer lab and pressed the first one I saw and turned off half the computers in the room. You don't make a lot of friends that way! Anyway, check it out when you get a sec and let me know what you think. It's www.alishabwhitman.com. Thanks!

2 comments:

Lenora and Andrew said...

The website looks awesome! Good job:)

Janelle. said...

Looks great! Very easy to navigate and of course...BEAUTIFUL work! You amaze me, so talented!