Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving is a time for ...

taking a nap with a full tummy:
playing with cousins:
LOTS of desserts:
And it's a time for being thankful for the tremendous blessings we enjoy each day. To name a few, I'm super grateful for so much incredibly wonderful family in the form of parents, in-laws, grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. that shower my kids with attention and me with support, and I'm grateful that we only live three hours away (although it took 7 hours to get there the day before Thanksgiving. Don't ever ask me to tell that story). I'm grateful for a quick recovery from having a baby, for a beautiful healthy baby boy, and for the best two big sisters ever. I'm grateful for the most helpful, caring husband a girl could find and I'm thankful he has a paying job. I'm grateful we found a nice area to live in and for the little things like popcorn that make my kids so happy. I'm grateful for a loving Father in Heaven that blessed me with it all!!

1 comment:

Anna Collett said...

I love the picture of Kim and Kathy with Issac. Super adorable. Wes and I are excited to come home for break and relax on that recliner! ha