Friday, October 07, 2005

Back to as normal as I can be...

Some of you might have noticed some subtle changes to the aesthetic aspects of the blog. If so, well done. If not, I'm kind of worried about you. Anyway, I think I'm through fiddling with stuff, unless I can figure out how to do some wicked cool deal that would immediately give this blog the title "Greatest. Blog. Ever." However, I don't see it happening. So now that I'm through making it pretty, I hope to be back to my normal blogging self Monday. Great weekends all around!

3 comments:

daltongirl said...

One should never sacrifice content for aesthetics. That's my motto (obviously); however, I'm going to let things go this time. As long as you have something good on Monday. It looks nice, btw. Very masculine. Very blue.

Th. said...

.

And I think it is very pretty indeed.

JB said...

Well done. I like the change.