Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Both New and Improved!

So if you're a particularly astute observer, you might have noticed a few improvements in the sidebar to the right that I have been slowly implementing over the last week. Well... ta-da!

Digital Photo Albums


Finally! I figured out a way to post photo albums online (I know, but for me that was extraordinary)! This is, of course, for anyone who wishes to see the Beautiful Angel that is Jella from every possible angle in every possible situation, as well as somewhat less-important pictures of her pretty-darned-good-looking parents. The real reason it is here, however, is for family members back home who are apparently on a hunger strike until they are able to see more pictures of the Angel. This way they can even order prints if they want! I know, I'm even more brilliant than you all thought. Just click on the link, then click on the picture (don't worry about signing in), and enjoy. (Thumbnails are on the bottom of the page if you drag your mouse over them so that you don't have to click through all of the pictures one by one if you don't want to.) The pictures of Jella are in chronological order, roughly, so if you're not into the hospital puff-face pictures, then just skip to later in the album. The album of JellaMama and I is pretty sparse, I know, but it will improve shortly. The paintings of Finding Nemo characters were all by JellaMama while waiting "patiently" for the Munchkin's arrival. She's amazing.

Links

"Mormons Actually" takes you to the Web site of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I realize that most of my visitors are already members of the LDS Church, but after a previous post that was overflowing with sarcasm about LDS culture, I thought it a good idea to include a link to a site with actual truth about the faith.

"Blazer News" is a link to the Blazers' news Web site. Although you may not care about the team, I do. And it's my blog. So there.

"Addictingest Game Ever" is pretty self-explanatory. Download and enjoy. WARNING: Not for the short of time. It is like 24. You will become addicted.

"Can't Miss Homestar" is also self-explanatory. Hopefully you don't need a reminder to get your daily Strongbad E-mail fix. WARNING: Not for those born without a sense of humor.

BlogFriends

Now trust me on this one--visit all of these sites. I do a lot of research so that I can ensure my readers that from my blog they will only get links to the very finest in Bloggerton. Well, I generally just add whoever adds a link to my blog on theirs, but I figure that if they do so they should be rewarded for their good judgment with a space on mine--generally.

So enjoy the new Cooped Up! I hope to be making a face lift to the whole blog sometime soon, but I have to learn how first. So be anxious for that! I wish you all a wonderful day and hope that looking at pictures of Sweet Baby J will help you in that goal.

4 comments:

Cooper said...

Fabulous flick, though I wasn't thinking about it. I'm glad you reminded me. Now I can giggle to myself about Nicholas Cage with pantyhose on his head stealing diapers. Priceless.

Yes, I believe our daughters are among the cutest in the land.

Limon said...

I especially like the picture where you help your child practice her pucker. Way to start her early!

Nemesis said...

Hey, when I clicked on your link just now and was waiting for the page to load, I thought, "You know, I could really go for seeing some pictures of Coop's darling baby. Maybe this will be the day."

And it was!!!

daltongirl said...

Okay, that picture on your post is about the most darling ever. Good thing I don't have any babies, just awkward prepubescent and pubescent kids, so I don't have to be jealous.