Monday, July 21, 2008

New Old Pics

Isn't it fun to stumble upon old pictures? I was looking on my mother-in-law's computer last night, trying to find some pictures to paint from, and found all sorts of pics of our little family - most of which I'd never seen before. Anyway, thought I'd post them for fun.

Is there any doubt that she's having fun? Jenelle thinks this picture is hilarious. When I asked why, she just said, "because it's me laughing." I thought it might have been the fact that she had no hair but still looks like her.
If you can, take a look at that smirk on her face. She has always been crazy expressive. My mom used to complain that I never had nice, smiling pictures of my baby.
A great (and rare) cute picture of the girls together, getting along in tight quarters, at the gallery.
This was taken when Jenelle was 6 weeks old, when we were enjoying and suffering from new parents' syndrome.
And this is an awesome picture Chris took in Mexico of Meri and a cute little boy named Henry, who kept trying to sell us bracelets when he wasn't busy wooing Mers. They sat there together forever, just content. But I love how in this picture it's like they're wondering why they look so different from each other.
Now this is super cute because it was them chilling on a lazy Saturday morning. Might not be the best thing to be teaching the kiddies, but hey.

This may only be funny to me, but Jell put this little guy in time-out for slicing her finger. Of course, for him to do his little karate chop motion, Jenelle had to be pushing the lever. Poor little guy. That's what he gets for not being the girl toy we asked for in the Happy Meal.

And wahoo! An extremely rare picture of all four of us! This was during the ward's 4th of July kids' "parade" in the church parking lot. The rode around in circles for forever, led by the Webbs (former bishop, empty nester couple) riding a tandom bike with matching polka dot helmets.

Okay, I was going to do more but the girls just went nuts. Plus I need to still clean some feces off the bath toys. I really thought we were out of that stage, but right when you take your guard down ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the one of you sleeping in the chair. Jon and I take naps whenever we can. 3 kids, school, work, exercise & all the rest tend to drain it out of you. Great pics!

Kristen said...

I LOVE old pictures, arent they just the best feeling? All of these are so fun, I love the one of you and cooper sleeping...that just says it all :) Did you find anything new to paint?

Anonymous said...

I love finding old pictures...especially when someone else took them and you never even knew they existed. fun! And the ward parade cracks me up. How funny, I should start that here.

Hannah said...

How is it that you always make me laugh? These pictures are great...I love the girls together and the one of you guys sleeping. That plastic toy DEFINITELY deserved a time-out. I hope you were able to get the bath toys cleaned :)

Anna Berne said...

i really like the picture of meri. its so cute. the first one of jenelle is so priceless and so her. but seriously lish the comment about feces? is it necessary? ha