Thursday, July 10, 2008

This Product Not Available in Stores!

Cooper has magically put together this adorable instructional video (meaning somebody is figuring out how to use this computer) titled, "How to Play Tee-ball." I think it's worth a good $14.95, but only if you call in the next 10 minutes, of course. Here is a delightful little preview of what's in store when you call now:



I love it. Not that I'm at all biased, but they are both adorable. I love all their little looks and smiles. Oh, and hopefully you can read all the type - it's much bigger on our screen, and there are some things that even Cooper hasn't yet figured out how to fix.
Also, since recording this groundbreaking video, we've taught Jenelle to run the bases. Which basically means, she hits the ball and then begins running randomly around the yard, shouting, "Run home! Run home!" It's totally worth seeing in person.
And in case you have any ideas, Jenelle is currently accepting suggestions for her next "How to ..." video, with Meri, as always, as sidekick.

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Oh My goodness this is so cute!! Tommy and I just watched it like 4 times. She is basically a super talent and I am sure they will be making a ESPN special about her someday and that video will come in handy. I am thinking that Cooper may have to teach me how to use my computer. Love the commentary Lish. Makes me miss you so much!!

Raina said...

GREAT VIDEO! I'm impressed, and the baseball playing would impress anyone. I'm going to have to try and keep up over here. Your girls are going to make my boys look like they need to start a music band.

Hannah said...

ha ha, this is so great! I HAVE to see Jell running around the yard saying "Run home, run home." This makes me really want a yard!

I can't wait for the next, "How to!"

Janelle. said...

That's definitely worth the $14.95. That is so cute! If we have girls, I hope they are as cute as yours...and we loved the catcher stance that Meri seems to have perfected!

Emily said...

So soooo sooooo cute! I love it! Good job you guys! Thanks for posting your great advice and comments on my blog, too, about how to survive with two children. I know how down-to-earth you are, and I always appreciate down-to-earth advice, especially from someone who's doing such an awesome job with her own two! You rock, Alisha!