Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My baby

Baby G got her first baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa Berne for Hanukkah. I thought she'd like it, but she is in that constant motion/exploration stage where she never stays with one thing (other than food perhaps) for more than a few seconds, so I wasn't sure how much attention she'd give it. Surprisingly, she REALLY likes it. She also sprints (crawling of course) over to it when she sees it and tosses it around, sucks on it, giggles when it giggles...
and even gives it loves by laying her head down on top of it and snuggling.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
I was trying to get a better shot of her doing it when she noticed the camera. Baby forgotten.

Hey! What's that mom? Let me get a little closer.
Come back! Where are you going?! I just want to nibble on it a bit!
(I fell over trying to keep it away, which she thought was hilarious)
Not to be forgotten, dude kept saying, "I want camera too mama! Camera of me!" So here's the little man, happily poking holes in the play dough. 







1 comment:

Anna Collett said...

Baby G is SO adorable!!! I love her loves for the baby.