Friday, September 30, 2005

Red's Photography

In talking with a coworker, I was reminded that Red used to spend a lot of time taking pictures. His photography is generally of beautiful nature scenes in Oregon and Utah, sometimes enhanced a bit with a computer. He has his own distinct style, which you'll see. Anyway, here's one of my favorites. Click on the picture to see more like it. They make great computer desktops--I'm sure he'd say they make good wall decorations so that you'd buy prints from him.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

That's cool. I really want to learn how to take a good picture. As it is... when I got home from my mission, my mom said, "Oh wow. You're not nearly as bad as you used to be." I had to say, "They're mission pictures, mom. Someone ELSE was behind the camera every time you see a picture of me."

Th. said...

.

Thief?

Cooper said...

Yeah, after I made the name I thought I was so clever. Turned out I wasn't. But his blog is as generic a university professor's blog as you could imagine: "Hey loook, I'm smarter than you and liberal too!" That's about the jist of it. Plus, he has his real name on there. I use code names. Enough said.