Saturday, June 06, 2015

Mitchell, SD


FAVORITE THINGS SAID IN DAY 1 OF THE ROAD TRIP -

G: Lucy keeps adorable with me and I don't want her to!

I: My bum bum is so mad that it can't get out of this seat!

G: Are we at vacation yet?

G: I don't like her (baby L) bc she's creepy.

Cooper finally got to go to the infamous Corn Palace of family legend. Everyone was very disappointed that this little piggy cheated and built his palace out of brick and then glued corn to the side instead of actually making it out of corn.
The real highlight of the place (which was totally under construction and without more than half its impressive decor), was the mock-combine machine. They thought it was sweet. We could shut the door and not hear them fighting over who got to drive so we thought it was even sweeter!
Now on to our campground with the 100% chance of "strong thunderstorm" rolling in!
P.S. It rolled in. Oi.

No comments: