Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Flooding is fun!

So apparently it rains a lot in Oregon. Who knew. And by a lot, I mean A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!
Our driveway became what G refers to as "The Fud." Capitol T, Capitol Fud. It is pretty intense.
And pretty fun! Is this really ok mom?
The whole gang decided to take advantage of my moment of hesitation when asked if they could play in it. Errand-running trip be darned. Not like I wanted to accomplish something today anyway! Go ahead kids. Good thing I'd dressed them all appropriately and even better thing that the little girls had just been given rain boots for Hanukkah the night before!
You would not believe how much water I poured OUT of their new rain boots. No holes so I guess too much splashing? Too much dripping down from skirts? Too much fun? Nah. Can we go play in "The Fud" more mom? 


No comments: