Thursday, August 11, 2005

Baby Voodoo

Pretty Pregger has decided to go to a reflexology clinic today (thank goodness Mother-in Law is here to pay for it!) to try to induce labor. Reflexology is, apparently, a practice based on pressure points in the hands and the feet. These pressure points create or release tension in other parts of the body. Click on the picture to the left to see a chart detailing which parts of the feet do what--it looks like there's a button on your foot that makes you poop your pants!

Father-in Law says that this is one step above Voodoo. I agree. In fact, any of you know any good Voodoo doctors?

2 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

Wow. That's pretty interesting. It also makes me never want to let anyone touch my feet again. I could be so easily manipulated. Also, that chart reminds me of medieval medical practices.

Red said...

I'm going to learn the ancient art of poopy-pants & get you!