Monday, August 29, 2005

Back[ing] [In]to School

Despite my best efforts to fake sick, my wife is making me go to school today. Boo. However, as she keeps telling me, the end is in sight: I have three semesters left. So if I have to work again full time next summer, then I'll be all through at the end of Fall Semester 2006. If I school straight through Summer 2006, we'll finally be out of Utah by this time next year (in theory)! So I guess I can study with that in mind--though it's making me trunky.

One good thing that will come out of schooling again is that I will have more to blog about. I always have stupid things to say while I'm actually reading... and... learning... and... stuff.

Anyway, I'm taking three Communications classes and one Political Science class. So expect a lot of rants this term about the history of American politics and how my fellow Communications majors and our instructors can't communicate.

So that's your Fall Semester 2005 Preview! Game on! Or off, to make time for school. Great.

2 comments:

Cicada said...

Did you pick out a back to school outfit? Did you?

Cooper said...

No, and I'm a little disappointed that you asked.